Decorating ideas for small living room
. Decorative floral designs. Decorative towels for
Decorating Ideas For Small Living Room
- A room in a house for general and informal everyday use
- living room: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- The Living Room is a music venue on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side in New York City that was established in 1988.
- A living room, also known as sitting room, lounge room or lounge (in the United Kingdom and Australia), is a room for entertaining guests, reading, watching TV or other activities.
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- on a small scale; "think small"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
After: Living Room 1
So this is my living
room, post-AT. I'm very happy with the way things turned out. I sold one of my couches to open up the space, bought a new shelf, a lamp, and a lounge chair. I actually put together a better landing strip where I can do my daily mail sorting. I still have tons of things to do here like buying a new rug, some pillows, and a slipcover for the couch, but I'm trying to do it in batches so as not to run myself into debt. In the meantime I now have this cozy little retreat I call home.
And you know those curtains? Those are my mom's once dusty pleated living room draperies. Now they're my fabulous, brocade window panels :) You would've never known they were the epitomy of outdated hideousness in a past life.
The living room of Markus' aunt. I always feel like being in a huge dollhouse and cannot stop staring and exploring. Feel like a child again
Related topics: patio decorating pictures birthday cake decorating ideas for girls black and white party decorations ideas dinosaur cake decorating house decoration design halloween home decorations cad decor demo how to decorate top of kitchen cabinets decorative wall plate holders
- 08:56 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/05/10(水) 09:56:52 |
- [ Edit ]