Kids Cake Decorations - Chic Apartment Decor.
Kids Cake Decorations
- (Cake decoration) Cake decorating is one of the sugar arts that uses icing or frosting and other edible decorative elements to make otherwise plain cakes more visually interesting. Alternatively, cakes can be molded and sculpted to resemble three-dimensional persons, places and things.
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
No wonderful photographic skills to be seen here just my home-made birthday cake
for my daughters 2nd birthday. If took 9 hours in total, including baking the cake
s (two), putting the kids
to bed and decorating
. It's also my first time using fondant icing. It is Timmy from Timmy Time, shown on CBeebies.
I have been into kids
I think this one is the oldest for this month :)
I added a plastic decoration the balloons...I felt bad at first but then I thought it is okay for once!:)
Related topics: home decorating gallery girl room wall decor akt decor willow decor blog decorate wedding tables country bathroom decorating ideas 1950's decorations
- 08:53 |
- Category: None